browsing jeans with lovely Dana at Whoorl's 1969 Jeans event where I scored these hot little numbers!
1. How lucky to have back to back
girl's nights with ladies I adore:
who inspire and look hot in pink jumpers.
2. Early in the morning he brought us bagels
which we happily ate in our pajamas
As he smiled at us over the NYTimes.
I could not look any worse in this picture but Fable's delicious cuteness more than makes up for it.
3. What a blessing it is to push
a stroller overflowing with fresh produce
and a baby fast asleep... finally.
4. She plucked a leaf from the wood chips and
flattened it against the raspberry-stained pocket
(I can't believe how much I love her sometimes.)
5. The warm air turned cool.
I turned to face him as
he turned off the lights.*
Please let us sleep more than four hours tonight.
I'm so tired I feel dead.