"funny card" was something I latched on to. I was my father's daughter, after all, (my dad wanted to name me Peter Andthe if I was a boy) and I grew up learning the ways of the pun. For holidays, my dad would buy us the funniest cards he could find and we would do the same for him, until our ability to be funny out-funnied the cards available. It was the puns that sold us. Simply put, we always punderstood one another. We had a punderstanding that was punderappreciated by pretty much everyone but each other.
Anyway, with that in mind, I recently did a little card shopping with friends (and my father) in mind and here is what I picked for everyone on my/your list.
1. This one is for your dad who loves letters/Larry Woolf. (The guy on the card looks exactly like my dad that's why.)
2. This one is for your friend who isn't on Facebook AKA/ you always forget their birthday(s) and you are sorry/really good at making excuses:
3. This one is for absolutely everyone, even small children. (Especially small children)
6. This one is for someone really special who gets you:
7. This one is for your grandmother:
8. This one is for your child on their 10th birthday:
Thank you, Shoebox for sponsoring this post. P.S. Your new website is AdorabLOL. Oh, snap! I'LL BE HERE ALL NIGHT! So please let me know if you're hiring because I like to write cards! And puns are my life! And just like Kenneth, I always have a pen. And a child's plastic stethoscope around my neck.