1. Ten years since we'd been together
as a girl group. Ten years since
I've felt like I was a part of one.
2. The party was never as fun as the time
we spent getting ready together. Makeup out
3. ... so we kicked off our shoes and laughed on beds
covered in dresses strewn and unpacked overnight bags.
"Remember when you, I can't believe we used to, those were the days..."
4. ...Meanwhile, back at the ranch:
Archer attended his first symphony (with my parents)
And Fable slept through the night* for the very first time.
5. In the morning we all said goodbye.
Flew off on airplanes, drove away in cars.
Hungover, we sent text messages. Emailed photos.
Thanks for the memories, good oldies, old goodies, you.
*twelve hours she slept all by herself! A world record BY FAR! Maybe I should sleep away more often? Also, THANK YOU GOD AHHHHHHH!!!!
**UPDATED: Last night Fable slept through the night AGAIN! Two nights in a row, people! Wooooooo!