Andrea of Little Bald Doctors tagged me a couple days ago and I thought, being Friday and because I'm stressed out of my gourd for several reasons I would post a MeMe/HeHe to announce some exciting news.
So without further ado, Five (More) Facts You May or May Not Know About GGC. (Back in January we MeMe/HeHe'd the first five.)
1. I am leaving to go to Las Vegas in one hour for a weekend-long Bachelorette party for one of my oldest friends and favorite Baby's mamas. I feel like an utter and complete old-fart about it and hope I can keep up with all the ladies.
2. My brain is broken and I cannot think of something cool or unusual about myself to write about.
3. I think its because I still need to get dressed and pack my stuff and I'm still in my pajamas.
4. And also maybe because I have three major assignments due Monday and I have no idea when I will have the time to work on them. (Are there quiet coffee shops in Las Vegas?)
5. I will be blogging for www.nerve.com's new parenting site, Babble which debuts the week of December 11th (So soon!). This is not only super-duper exciting but quite an honor as I am blogging beside several very talented authors. This will mean that I will be blogging at GGC a little less but would love LOVE for you to follow me o'er yonder. I am dying for you all to see the content/editorial/design of the site. Think Nerve.com for us knocked-up folk. I've been able to sneak a peek at the mock-up and want to marry the editors at Nerve for creating such a chic, savvy online magazine for the rockin'parents in the hizzouse. Stay tuned, ladies and gents. I'll be keeping you abreast with the latest. Yeehaw!
HeHe, Five (More) Facts You May or May Not Know About Archer
1. His favorite toys are tampons. He takes them out of the box, puts them into the box, takes them out. Don't forget to add Tampax to your holiday list, people. Hours of fun for the whole family!
2. He can say the word "cracker" and find a way to use it in every sentence, for example: gloahskjahdjklacrackerksjhadlkajl.
3. He has touched every sprinkler-head in the greater Hollywood area.
4. He wears his sunglasses at night. (See photo.)
5. He knows how to call me from Hal's cell phone. (Supergenius).
And now I will MeMe/HeHe/SheShe tag Mom-101 and Thalia, MotherBumper and Bumper and Mrs Chicky (and her Chicky.)
I also would like to thank Bub & Pie and Something Blue for nominating this post for a perfect post, November. Thank you kindly, ladies. Love.
Now I have three minutes to pack and get dressed.