1. Weeds, Season One on DVD. (Once you get past the first three episodes, it's really good.)
2. Trader Joe's Frozen Strawberries dipped in white chocolate. (Holy, shityum)
3. People of Paper By: Salvador Plascencia (Some genius at McSweeney's decided to stop printing one of the finest novels of the past 50 years. It's fucking perfect and now it's out of print. Buy your copy before the used copies disappear.)
4. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Sooooooo funny. Gooooooooo see it.
5. Gerber's Sweet Potato Veggie Puffs. (Is anyone else addicted? I think I've finished three canisters this weekend alone. Oy to Mutha-vey.)