1. Quinceañera: Produced by a friend. Sundance darling. In theatres now. Go see it.
2. Soytzel Pretzel Sticks: Low Carb, High protein. Tre Delish. Trader Joe's. (Ack! Sorry, I don't shop anywhere else.)
3. Naissance on Melrose (NOM): For all of my pregnant bitches, NOM was my one-stop shop for all of my maternity clothes and I secretly browse their merch monthly to covet the cute. Check the Lola Dress. Perfection.
4. The Archer omelet: (2) Eggs, (1) handful of spinach, (1) piece of Swiss cheese. Mix in pan and viola! The perfect breakfast for baby. (Top with plain yogurt to cool for little mouths.)
5. Herbal fucking tea. (Today I invented the pomegranatea Latte. It's not bad if you have no choice.)